Sunday, April 14, 2013

Useful props

Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler:

You have my deepest sympathies. As a parent, I cannot imagine the hell you have gone through in the past few months...and I pray that I never do.

You may or may not be aware of a key fact. The proposals currently before Congress would have done NOTHING to prevent your child from being murdered. The sponsor of the bill admits it. As a matter of fact (something else you may be unaware of) the sponsor of the bill has stated that her ultimate goal is weapon confiscation. Not sure if you had heard that. Its true.

Given those facts, I hope you understand my (and others') resistance to these proposals. 

In your grief, you may be unaware of another fact. The President and his fellow Liberals are using you like a Shake-and-Bake bag. You will be discarded once you serve your purpose. The President doesn't like you, or anyone else...other than himself. In his eyes, you are useful idiots and nothing more.

I'll put it this way...if a loved one of mine were killed by a madman with a gun, I would get no satisfaction out of stripping human rights from people who had nothing to do with it. Indeed, I would feel pretty shitty if that happened.

I pray you find whatever peace and solace that you can. I hope that peace is not predicated on your ability to negatively impact the millions of law-abiding Americans who simply do not trust a most-untrustworthy Government with a key element of our personal security.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/13/obama-has-newtown-mom-fill-in-for-his-weekly-radio-internet-address/?fb_action_ids=3049466771327&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

No comments:

Post a Comment