Monday, May 11, 2009

Some random thoughts for a rainy Monday

The makers of Matchbox cars had better earnings last year than any of the "Big Three."

Word will leak of a potential far-left nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court. Obama will then "save the day" by nominating an easier-to-swallow lib.

Large, dangerous, gas-powered tools are God's reward for being a man. Beer, too.

I've grown way beyond weary of Brett Favre's antics. An otherwise splendid career is now tarnished, in my eyes.

From today's George Will column... "New York, which until eight months ago was the financial capital of the world, is no longer even the financial capital of the United States. Washington is."

Curtis Granderson is the best baseball player you've never heard of.

It's hard to say that using marijuana will ruin your life when the last three American presidents are admitted marijuana users.

The new Metallica CD is making me feel like I'm 22 again. My mortgage payment reminds me that it's just a dream.

Is it football season yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment