Friday, February 27, 2009

About this blog...

I've avoided the whole "blog" thing for some time now. Every time I felt the need to rant about sports or politics, I just drank a few beers, looked at a few dirty pictures online, and called it a day.

As a conservative libertarian, I can no longer keep silent. (Cue the maniacal laughter!)

This blog will be mostly sports, some politics, and a lot of brain farts. Like my good friend, The Mom To Be Named Later, it'll also include some "keen" insights on raising hard-headed children.

Don't let the my first political diatribe post put you off. I will try to keep this mostly humorous. I'll also try to keep it fresh.

1 comment:

  1. That's it, Chuckster... come to the Dark Side... join the bloggers! If nothing else, it's cheap therapy and, for us parents, a way of recording the amusing things before we inevitably forget them. Blog on, my friend.

    ReplyDelete